22 November 2010

Book review: Conan the Renegade

This week marks my two-year anniversary as a regular blogger for Black Gate. I had already written articles for them before, but it was on 28 November 2008 that I did my first official Tuesday post. And I have only missed one Tuesday since then (but made it up with a bonus post for Robert E. Howard’s birthday symposium).

That first post was a review of a Conan novel by Leonard Carpenter: Conan the Raider.

To celebrate today’s anniversary, here’s a review of a Conan novel by Leonard Carpenter: Conan the Renegade.

See, it’s like bookends, or something. Or it’s circular. Or it’s lazy. I dunno, take your pick.

Anyway, it’s great to see that Black Gate is still thriving after two years of my dedicated attempts to drive readers away with my ramblings!