16 November 2011

My Schedule for LOSCON 38

My schedule for LOSCON 38, the yearly convention of the Los Angeles Science Fantasy Society, is all set. I will appear on four panels over the three days at the LAX Marriott. If you’re attending the con, please drop by and say “hello.” I will be the guy in the hat who talks too much.

Friday, November 25
Urban Fantasy’s Celtic Origins 12:00 pm–1:00 pm in the Boston Room. [Note: This is a last-minute change from 1:30 pm–2:30 pm]. Also on the panel: Michelle Pincus (moderator), Valerie Frankel, Nick Smith. I’m not sure why I was selected for this panel, but considering the book I’m writing now, I shall have plenty to contribute.

Middles and Endings: How to Generate Story Ideas 3:00–4:00 pm in the Houston Room. Also on the panel: Laurie Tom, Brennan Harvey, Robin “Graves” Walton, Leslie Anne Moore (moderator).

Saturday, November 26
The Writers and Illustrators of the Future Experience 4:00–5:00 pm in the Chicago Room. Also on the panel: Tim Powers, Laura Brodian Freas (moderator), Laurie Tom, Brennan Harvey, Cliff Neilson, and James Glass.

Sunday, November 27
Talking to an Agent 10:00–11:00 am in the Houston Room. Also on the panel: Denise Dumars, James Glass, Will Morton, Dean Wells. (No one is yet listed as moderator.)